Cypher Care Philosophy
The best care is total care!
We at Cypher Chiropractic do not treat just symptoms, we look at the entire body and what is causing those symptoms.Treatment with Cypher Chiropractic means balancing and aligning the natural movement and function for each individual.
- We give high quality personalized care using state-of-the-art precise diagnostics and therapeutics for our patients.
- We specialize in physical medicine, hands on care, exercise, nutritional education, supplementation, and drugless non-surgical care.
- We believe in healing without artificial or invasive means.
- Our “medicine before medication” approach to health care improves muscle and joint flexibility, strength and balance.
- We treat ADHD,asthma, auto accident pain, neck pain, back pain, pediatric care,PMS, hormonal imbalances, headaches and scoliosis.
Click on these helpful links to learn more
about varied treatments at Cypher Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic Adjustment & Manipulation
- Cold Laser
- Dry Needle Acupuncture
- Electric Stim
- Massage and Paraffin
Chiropractic adjustment refers to hands on manipulation to the vertebrae that have abnormal movement patterns or fail to function normally. Chiropractic manipulation (also known as adjustment or spinal manipulation) is a common therapeutic treatment for low back pain. The objective of chiropractic treatment is to reduce pain, align the body and create pain free movement.
Electricity has been used to treat pain for over 100 years. Scientific studies have proven that electricity can reduce both acute and chronic pain. Electronic Stimulation is used to aid in speedy repair of damaged tissue. Sometimes we over exert, or just step off the staircase in the wrong way and injure muscle and tendons. This treatment can relieve your pain in no time at all..
Cold Laser Treatment.
Cold Laser Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and helps to accelerate the healing process. It can be used on patients who suffer from a variety of acute and chronic conditions in order to help eliminate pain, swelling, reduce spasms and increase blood flow and functionality.
Other services Dr. Cypher provides.
- Dry Needling/Acupuncture
- Clinical Nutrition
- On Site X-rays
- Muscle Testing